Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello folks :wave: .......... :usaflag: ......

General Ray

This short story is about Col Robert Gould Shaw and the true black Americans that fought under his command for the 54th Mass and died for this nation and for their freedom and their sons freedom, these African-Americans fought for freedom and died for it, I would be proud to serve next to these great men and give my all with them as they did, here's to the real African Americans that help build America :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2c_BvVBd-Q

They kept going even tho they knew they would not come back, it was a one way ticket to death and they knew it but kept moving forward for freedom and their piece of it, you gotta be proud to stand and die next to men like these, I know I would and Col Shaw knew it also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rawwMraLLl4&feature=related

Thanks for posting these two videos...kinda wish I could see the entire movie. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I am trying to remember the name of it, Glory something????? I just checked Netfix and it called Glory.

I have one of those instant boxes and I will watch it tonight. That box that netflix sells it great if you have a high speed connection. I pay no more for my movies and can watch all I wish, which might come in handy this winter :D I have my regular netflix account and can still get my DVDs sent to me but this is just extra.

It is a very clever move from netfix though. The do not have the postage and handling that they do with DVD and they make the same money each month. It is great for us too because I can go to their site and pick what I want to watch and instantly it is available at my TV. I could watch Glory as soon as I am through with this post if I wish or any of another 12000 movies. The quality is good too.

n/t

n/t