Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello folks...no rain but Praise the Lord the weather is cooler and in the 70's today...sure is nice to not be in the 100's! Thank You, God, for Your

We finally got some rain and it is a lot cooler to,

n/t

Perhaps if we took global warming more seriously we might be able to stem these enormous fluctuations in weather patterns that are causing misery for millions.I cannot believe that with what we know now,governments are still building coal fired power stations and are doing very little to promote greener energies.It does not matter what side of the argument you are on,the evidence is irrefutable(and most governments agree),that man is having a negative effect on global tempratures.
We all know that natural causes such as volcanic activity and solar cycles have an effect on earth's tempratures, but these do not explain the huge rise in tempratures we have seen since the start of the industrial revolution.
The earth can cope with natural temprature fluctuations but it cannot cope with a blanket of co2 wrapped around it that traps heat.We belch out millions of tons of co2 every year and it lingers in the atmosphere and reflects heat back towards the earth.
We are all guilty,we all drive cars,put on our heating,use electricity and few of us realise the impact we have.We need our governments to put all their efforts into finding greener energy solutions....it is the biggest problem we face today.The problem is that it all boils down to money and greed again and the fact that few are willing to give it up.

and going green with higher costs for electricity and etc. will hurt most people and actually will not help the atmosphere...and as for coal mines...that will cause a lot of people to be out of work while Al Gore and Obama will get wealthier...so I just don't agree with you on this one, Neil, for the plants that use a lot of energy will still be spewing the gases while buying points from the citizens who will have to use less! God is our answer and I hope Jesus comes soon to catch His faithful saints and take us Home and I mostly don't agree with the UN and wish they were out of the USA along with Obama! I may be wrong in my thinking here because of being 78 and having lived when everything was cheaper....even the wages earned! I wish you well and we can agree to disagree can't we??? May God Bless...Amen! :angel: Ma

Ma,or course we can agree to disagree.I am no expert on climate change and just go by what I have read. I still believe we are making a difference to climate change but I totally respect your views as well......i'm not going to say my view is definately right and yours is definately wrong or vice versa.It's good to debate issues and have differing views.......but I still think you're wrong lol.:bouncy::laugh:

All the best Ma,keep us on our toes,neil.