Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello folks! Ma is back for awhile anyway until I goof again..

as my LapTop has been down and only with patience and God's blessings is it working again----Well I hope so anyway! Not able to set up my Desk Top Computer here at my sister's place as yet!! Still very ill and unable to get out or do anything that's why I make so many mistakes and mess up my Computer! My back is still painful and my legs are swollen and almost too weak to hold me up with ability to walk easier! Please pray for me..as I have lots of HEALTH problems! Thank you and God BLESS! :angel: Ma

I assume you re did your Facebook account because I had a friends request from you and I have not seen you on lately? You are in my prayers

Yes I did and I requested again for my friends to be my friends again but most wouldn't because of believing that I was hacked! Really strange as most on FB I don't know now and difficult to get my old friends' posts again! I really dislike FB but I need to use it to keep in contact with my family and kinfolk!! I haven't seen your post for quiet a while! :angel: Ma

I will go accept you friends request. I too wasn't sure it was really you.

Hello Betty, So sorry to hear you're still achy and dealing with body pain. You are in my prayers always. Hope you have a better day tomorrow. :thumbup: