Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello folks....I have a contract on my house and may have it sold if....

Ma Betty in MO

the buyers accept my counteroffer as they want to buy it at a very low price plus wanting me to pay $8,500 in closing costs for them....can't do that as it would practically leave me with nothing left to live on! Please pray that God's will be done for I have offered them 3% $4,300 in closing costs and reduced the selling price $10,000, if I don't sell this time, I will just keep living here until a decent offer comes along! Thank you for all prayers concerning the selling of my home, they have until noon tomorrow to accept or not! :angel: Ma

Thanks Travis and me too! Whatever God's plan is best for me, He will see that it is done for my good and for His purpose! I trust Him in everything....Thank You, Lord!! :angel: Ma

have to get out - & I believe you don't - then you should have the upper hand. They may be getting tired of looking . I will pray for a good/fair deal for you . steve in so la

Don't give it away. The right buyers will come along.

I Rarely look at this forum, but i am a child of our lord. I think i was directed here, and i will say a prayer for your need. your message touched my heart. in Gods name.

Like others have said Ma,don't let them have it for any less than you want for it,stick it out and things will come good for you.There are a lot of good people here giving you support and prayers so i'm sure that everything will work out in the end.

n/t

Praying here Ma.

Thank you so much for your prayers for me concerning the selling of my home.....and welcome to our forum.....I know God is with me and He will direct me in the path I should go in the selling of my home for the right price, at the right time and to the right people! I want so much for a young couple with children or who will have children to buy it and I will be good to them with a decent price according to the leading of God's Holy Spirit! My Lord and Savior, Jesus, is so good to me and by following, obeying and loving Him, He gives me the best by meeting my needs along with protection! Thank you again and May God Bless you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks Steve and there are the right buyers out there for my home and I need to sell and leave, as expenses are getting to be too much for me, but my Lord has provided for me for many, many years and He will continue to do so, as long as I lean on and trust in Him, so I won't sell it just for whatever someone wants to pay for it! I know my prayers in Jesus' name will be answered according to God's will and His plans for me....I don't believe it is the right time as yet, but if they accept my counteroffer than it will be done and, hopefully, according to Him for what is best for me! Carolyn's husband has been very ill again and has been in and out of the hospital, but I can't move in with her until he has passed away and no one knows but God, if and when that will happen---I could pass away before him with the health problems we both have but I am older---so I am still waiting patiently upon the Lord to guide and direct me in my life and where I'll go from here and what will be ahead for me....I know in Whom I trust! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks dear Bros and Sisters for your most welcome prayers and I certainly do appreciate all of them for me and for my loved ones! God is sooooo good to me and sometimes I just can hardly believe how much He loves me for I wasn't always in love with Him but He knew I would and would be serving Him in the gifts He has blessed me with! May God Bless each of you and yours by meeting your needs with His protection at all times! Sorry, I haven't answered all individually but I am still waiting on an answer from my realtor and will let you all know when I know anything! Amen! :angel: Ma