Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello folks....hope you are all staying warm and indoors, as the roads are...

Ma Betty in MO

really bad and snow-covered where the snow plows haven't been able to do a good job or haven't been as yet! Right now it is -5 but the reel feel is -27 degrees with wind out of the W at 15 mph! Ma is inside and this is where she will stay for awhile! :lol: Sure hope my main furnace doesn't quit working, as my basement furnace is shut off for a new capacitor or blower, whichever is bad and needs repaired! There has to be a lot of cars not starting or with dead batteries and homes without no heat! I pray that God will have mercy upon us all and help us to have cars that start and homes with heat or shelters close by with help to get there to stay warm and not be freezing and enough food supplies until the weather gets better! Amen! :angel: Ma

Very cold and blizzard like. four wheel drive went out on the truck this morning while plowing. So far still have heat. lord help us!

Roads are a sheet of ice and the semi trucks are still going the speed limit. Saw one semi blow through a red light going at least 40 mph because he couldn't stop. Very scary. I'm just glad no one pulled out in front of him. Stay safe everyone!

I was just in GH Pete...you are right, very slick, nobody needs to be out in this mess..the Lake effect snow machine is really crankin' today. It for some reason doesn't feel as cold as they or the temp at the bank are saying...maybe its a dry cold?:rofl: Would not be fun to spend the night outside in this, unless a fellow got dug down into the backside of a dune, or out of the wind, Thank the Lord for houses and heat..
Mud

shovelled some snow earlier - just before the wind picked up and visibility dropped to nothing.

Even here in texas.freezing all the plants,time to go fishing for this guys.Fish the deep holes

I try to get out before the sun melts the snow and it gets heavy. Better to push light snow than actually shovel and lift wet snow. I take breaks as well...usually stopping to look around at God's creatures and winter artistry.