Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Fellow Diggers! Do You Believe In Miracles?

SeniorSeeker

Angel In The House

Toni Collette, Ioan Gruffudd, Maurice Cole
Unable to conveive, Zooey and Alec Morrison are considering becoming foster parents when one day, 7-year-old Eli shows up on their doorstep.

The film is 1h 30m and is rated PG by director Jonathan Newman
Children & Family Movies - Movie for Ages 5 to 105 :) Can be viewed on Netflix :)

Without question, this is the most incredible film I've seen in a long, long time and I know each of you will love it. Do watch it and share it with someone you love. You'll be so glad you did.

Senior Seeker

I'll have to check it out. Thanks Martin for the heads up.

Is that where they were about to divorce and the angel, Eli, showed up....very good movie if that is the one....really liked it...won't say anymore about it as I don't want to spoil the story for anyone! :angel: Ma

Of course l do ! That's.why angels always fly around gods throne praising him non stop, because they see the loving miracles he is doing for all of mankind ,trying to get are attention , keeping people alive ! Giving more grace time! Protecting us from total spiritual attack that would destroy us , sending his angels to help guide us away from danger, healing people from cancer ! Awnsering prayers of every kind , what about all the near misses people have in traffic? And over coming illnesses ! Its sad but Manny people beleave its just luck? A surgeon does the work on the patient , but god gives the increase of life, what about near death experences ? I think we are in a continual state of gods miracles or we would be history. The birth of a baby! A woman being protected buy a strange dog that came out of no where, then vanishes ! What about people that have been helped along the road side and then the car that helped them vanishes with out leaving tracks in the snow! Its endless god even protects dectorist that get into danger, its always good to ask god to bless us with safety before going out. M _dinging. God is showing that he loves us , what about the most wonderful miracle that the blood of Jesus washes all manor of sin away! No matter what evil sin it is ! Why! Because its GODS blood ! In his son Jesus and he's totally pure and holy ! The best treasure out their are souls to be saved and that's a miracle we can be a part of.

God bless.

Wow! I feel like a forum post hog! No one else said anything about miracles , after l wrote on why l believe in them , please feel free to share why you do, l should not post so much this soon , waterhound

Please do continue posting all that you want to do so, for sometimes I post a lot and sometimes I don't and others, also! Yes, I believe in Miracles and have had God to bless me with them myself, for God is good and He is good all the time! The miracles He gave me by His Holy Spirit; especially, during the divorce from an unfaithful former husband were awesome, for we have an Awesome God, Savior and Lord! Keep on posting what God in Jesus' name has done for you and give God the praise for all things and the glory to our Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

I believe in them because I have seen them first hand. Your in Kalkaska aye. Pete is in Houghton Lake. I am down near Kalamazoo, Sr is near GR, Warthog near Montague, Sandtick GrandHaven. We should all hook up this summer.

Thanks ma your message warmed waterhounds heart, l felt the spirit when I frist read it ! God bless you!

Hey mike its good to know theirs christian detectorist out their, that would be nice to meet this summer and fellowship while M dinging !

Thank you WaterHound your kind words sure do warm my heart, for there are times when I do get discouraged but by loving Jesus and leaning on and trusting in Him, it doesn't last very long! God has really been good to me in the name of Jesus, Who is my Savior and Lord! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

I believe you, Bill, for only by the anointing of God's Holy Spirit can we see and believe in the miracles that happen in our own lives and those that happen to others! It is very difficult to tell about the experiences of miracles involving ourselves, so unless the Children of God experience it themselves, it may be too difficult to truly believe, but only by faith that God is a miracle making God through His Holy Word or by seeing them performed before our own eyes! God Bless you and yours! :angel: Ma