Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Everyone

Randy Cosner

It has been a long time since I have been on here. I have missed all of the "old timers" and want to meet all the new members. I have just started getting back into metal detecting again. I need the exercise and I miss finding the good stuff. I even bought me a new Whites Spectra Vx3 Metal Detector. It should be here in a few days and can not wait to try it out. My youngest son, Jon (12), will be getting my White's XLT which he is very excited about. I am so excited to get back into the "swing" of things and finding the treasures. Looking forward to posting some awesome finds.

Hey! Nice to meet you!
I detect in Michigan and it has been a very slow summer so far. What state do you call home?
I'm always looking for someone to go detecting with.

Can't wait to see both of your finds. We need more detecting posts on here.

Hey Randy - Good to see you again. We moved down in Louisiana - hence the y'all - Keep us posted as to your digs, Steve in so la

Good ti see you again, Randy, and happy to hear your doing well & back into detecting. One of these days, I'll get back into the swing too.

Good to see you again. Glad to hear you are getting back in to detecting.