Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello everyone! Just got back from the beer camp and am

Sunny

working on a few things for the forum! Hopefully in the next day or two I will have it done to share with you. The day of Thanksgiving evening, we left for the beer camp and just got back a couple of hours ago.

As we were leaving, in separate vehicles (seems as though we always travel in a caravan these days), Scott had picked up the days mail for the previous day. When we arrived at the camp, he was bringing it in, and said "by the way, there is a package for you". I eagerly started opening it as he looked on.

When I got all the tape and packaging pulled away, I realized a had become the recipient of a beautiful silver "guardian angel" bell from Cowboy! I want to thank him so much, because it really is as special as it is beautiful.

Finally, I had gotten him to give me a straight answer on just what this bell looked like. That was really nice of you, Cowboy, and I reall appreciate it. Not just the gift, but because you went to all of the trouble to find me one, and send it to me. It will hold a special place in my heart, along with the Christmas ornaments you sent me a few years back that belonged to your mother. They still have a special place I display them every year, along with the story of them for my kids and grandkids someday.

Again, thank you :cheekkiss: , and now I KNOW what a Guardian Bell looks like.

Back soon..................:)

mention of it on this forum by a certain person, so being honor bound by my word and the thought of flying cows crapping on my head, I must keep mum! My lips are sealed and wild cowboy horses could not drag it out of me. If this person ever comes out of that great big state in the south and hunts me up in Michigan with a nerd dog at heel, I will have to hide in the woods!

My lips are sealed!

You seem to spend a lot of time in that Beer tent!! Are you developing a taste for the suds? Are you roughing it in that mansion on wheels again???

Did anyone get anything at all??? Besides a hangover?

Fair winds

Mikie

hunt. The Elvis mobile was turned into a hunter's paradise, so I was camoflauged the whole weekend. Unfortunately, the dirty dishes and dirty carpet were not, so I got pi$$ed off and came home. :(

n/t

n/t

unless they were hunters. Men need a time to just be boys and not have mama watching every move and hunting camp should be it. You have your girls weekends! :D How would you like the husbands reminding you every time you farted or dropped a dnag napkin?

Nope, wimmins ort to stay home and let men be boys:thumbup: I am sure we could take a vote on it and you would lose.:razz:

n/t

Scott likes for me to go, that way he can keep his eye on me! :rofl:

Speaking of girls weekend, I need to post a picture of this last one we had in October! :)

gotten 17 deer. Way down from last year! But our weather has been so weird! This past week end was the first time anyone even needed a coat.

Scott didn't get one yet, but he still has part of December.

I didn't get anything either, by the way. Then I don't hunt either! :rofl:

you are too ashamed to tell us about, maybe Scott NEEDS to keep his eye on you. You seem to be getting a bit unrulely since you have retired and are now a kept woman!!!:razz: