Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello everyone! An update upon my trying to sell my home..............

Ma Betty in MO

the family that I knew wanted to buy and really liked my home inside and out....could not get a loan for enough money to buy it.....so that has fallen through! I don't really know now whether I will put house up for sale with a realtor or try to sell it and my things in an auction! Both ways take about 3 months to do and I don't really have the finances to keep paying bills for 3 more months, unless it would sell sooner for enough money to help me pay off bills and move! Thinking about maybe just selling the furniture and such by auction and then have enough money, I hope and pray, to keep paying the bills until my house sells! It sure is difficult for me, not to be able to do the work I need to do, to get things ready for a moving sale or an auction! Truly have to lean on God and trust in Jesus to help me in knowing what to do and when! Life goes on whether I have it easy or not! God is with me in Jesus' name and will see me through! Please pray for His will to be done and to keep showing me the way in what I need to do! Thank you! :angel: Ma

Prayers for guidance, direction, wisdom, and discernment on these matters.

Is there a business that preps & sells houses for people ? Don't know what to say - a whole lot of people here sell by owner. I dont know anything about the ins & outs of it so went with a realtor. Good luck, we'll pray for help, Steve & Nancy