Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello every one ,I haven.t felt like doing any thing for almost a year Trips to

happy harold

Many trips in and out of hospital and Dr. visits ended up with a trip by ambulance..Found out i had a very high heart rate almost 200 .The Dr put me on a new med and blood thinners .Heart rate not in the low 90 tys Feel so good have been cutting wood each day for a while its been three weeks since I started new meds .Had a check up today and i passed the test

That is great news. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Now you don't have a excuse not to post more. :thumbup:

Good to see you here again also.

Thanks all great to be feeling better .I,m, going to buy a new det this year my 2 1265 are over 20 yrs old but still locking on to the goodies when i,m able to get out, God bless

Good to hear from you Bro Harold and very glad to hear you are feeling much better and I pray that everything will be okay-doky for you this year! God Bless! :angel: Ma