Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello dear ones (my Forum Family) An update on my getting prepared to sell my home...

Ma Betty in MO

I have gotten some of the repairs done inside my home, but still waiting on all the outside repairs....the window replacement has been looked at and will be ordered but will be another couple of weeks before the repairs in garage and outside are done...anyway I hope it won't take any longer than that! Still have closet doors to be taken care of from swinging as carpeting was removed with gaps under them and nothing done to keep them from swinging when opening and closing! A few more little things need done, but so for, God is blessing me to have the extra money for the repairs and to pay the bills as they come and they are many! God is so good to me about supplying my needs and the means to pay for everything, although I still owe a lot on Credit Cards and etc. and owe more now as I borrow more monies at 0% until early 2014, which I hope to pay by the selling of my home and quickly, once I get it up for sale! Please pray that God will be merciful and bring the right people to like my home and to buy it at the right time and at the right price! Praise the Lord for His mercy and grace for me and each of us who are His own! Amen! Thank you for your continued prayers for my health and for getting repairs done with the quick listing and selling of my home! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

Hope all goes according to plan, Betty. Praying God will find you a buyer quickly and at a price you can afford to sell.

n/t