Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello dear Brothers and Sisters-in-Christ....an update on prayer requests and the unspoken prayer request....

Ma Betty in MO

My home isn't sold, as I, the seller and the buyer, couldn't come to terms....her final offer of $138,000 was too low and my final offer of $144,000 to close on the 8th and abe out by the 15th wasn't accepted, so I am back on page one with the selling of my home! It will be expensive for me to stay but much easier for me to be able to move when it warms up, if not sold by then! The unspoken prayer request was for her to accept the $144,000 with more time to move....well I have more time to get things sold and move, so God answered the last part! :) It will be more difficult to pay the bills and may have to let the high Credit Card payments go and pay later, for I don't want to pay them off...but not at a higher rate of interest than what they are now....but God has been with me and I know He still is, so all will work out in His timing and for my good and for His purpose! Really would be hard to stay with my sister as long as my brother-in-law is so sick and only God knows when he will pass on, if before me, and will go from here or there with Jesus and God's Holy Spirit! I never did think that she was the right buyer because of what I've prayed for many years when thinking about selling my home....my roots are planted deeply here in South County, St. Louis, MO but I can't take care of it any more, physically nor financially! May God Bless each of you and keep me in prayer for the right buyer, at the right price and at the right time! Amen! Thank you!!! :angel: Ma

It's headed for -9 degrees here in CT tonight maybe I should move to MO it has to better than these temps. I don't ever recall -9 in my 47 years! May God meet your needs God Bless Ma!

Sooner or later the right buyer will come along. It's just a matter of how much you can wait. We will pray for closing soon for you, Steve in so la

My son and his wife sold their home in April and started looking for a new home to buy. The new place had to be near the children's school and near their Church.

It was a very frustrating seven months for them and they despaired of ever finding the right place. They prayed daily about it and, as time went on, they questioned whether or not they were doing what the Lord wanted.

A few weeks ago they got a call from their Agent telling of a home "soon to be listed." They went, bought it in less than three minutes and before anyone else even saw it.

My 12yo grandson, on his first schoolday in the new home, rang me to say that he could "walk from his bedroom to his classroom in three minutes 40 seconds" all timed on his new stopwatch.

It is a beautiful home, meets every little thing that they need, and they are extremely pleased with it.

The neighbours on either side are Christians as are the peole over the road.

Once again we saw that the Lord is faithful, and His timing is always perfect; but ours isn't.

So Ma, I am sure that it will all work out for you and I know that you believe that also.

Maybe this little story will be helpful.

C. Nyal de Kaye said:
My son and his wife sold their home in April and started looking for a new home to buy. The new place had to be near the children's school and near their Church.

It was a very frustrating seven months for them and they despaired of ever finding the right place. They prayed daily about it and, as time went on, they questioned whether or not they were doing what the Lord wanted.

A few weeks ago they got a call from their Agent telling of a home "soon to be listed." They went, bought it in less than three minutes and before anyone else even saw it.

My 12yo grandson, on his first schoolday in the new home, rang me to say that he could "walk from his bedroom to his classroom in three minutes 40 seconds" all timed on his new stopwatch.

It is a beautiful home, meets every little thing that they need, and they are extremely pleased with it.

The neighbours on either side are Christians as are the peole over the road.

Once again we saw that the Lord is faithful, and His timing is always perfect; but ours isn't.

So Ma, I am sure that it will all work out for you and I know that you believe that also.

Maybe this little story will be helpful.
That is great to hear.

n/t

upon the Lord for the right time, the right home in the right place is what they did and I must do and so far I am....but have a difficult time trying to keep things clean and not messy while packing and ill is difficult for me...and yet, I know the Lord is with me and He will send the right people to buy it at a price that we both are comfortable with! I am so happy for your son and wife finding and buying just the right home for them! May God bless His people more and more who wait upon Him to meet their needs and to renew their strength in Jesus' joy! Amen! :angel: Ma

a miracle for me financially, I will not be able to keep paying on the credit card bills....but I know God is with me and has shown me many times in what to do to help me pay the bills and He will come through sooner or later...I still have furniture and miscellaneous things to sell when the weather warms up and people aren't so broke because of Christmas! We have snow and ice on the ground which my neighbor, Glenn, partially removed from my driveway, walks and front porch the best he could...had to do a lot of scraping because of the sleet turning to ice under the snow! I am glad your selling and buying is all over with and will be glad when mine is also...but will be awhile, as yet! Thank you for your and Nancy's prayers....I know God hears and answers them! Amen! :angel: Ma

supposed to be very cold by Monday down in the single digits or in the minuses....so Ma will be staying inside to keep from freezing her nose and toes! :unsure: :) :angel: Ma

Yes, Liz, His plans are the best! I had a couple in their late 30's or early 40's look at my home last night but don't think they were very interested...but who knows but God whether they will consider it or not and also two men (a realtor and another man) was here today and took quite a while in the basement checking the furnace and making noises and then after the upstairs again, they looked in the garage and then the fence and yard! I would say they are probably in their 50's or 60's....an investor probably who buys, updates them and then resells...but I'm not sure! It was in the 30's here but felt like in the 20's and one of the men had shorts on......maybe a screw loose somewhere! :lol: :angel: Ma