Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello CMD Folks.....

Missouri--Ma Betty

I went detecting and found 2 quarters, some pennies and a few odds and ends....had a great time but, alas, it was only in my dream last night! LOL!! I have dreamed in the past while in South County of :detecting: and finding lots of silver and etc. Now those dreams were fantastic but unreal as far as finding all the stuff in them like I did! ::rolleyes:

I hope ya all can get out as much as possible and find those hidden coins and etc. in my place and good luck with best wishes for many treasures found this summer and fall! Love ya in Christ's love! God Bless! Ma

Hey, you can always watch the ground as you walk through the shopping centers. I still do and sometimes am rewarded. Steve in so la

Dreams are nice sometimes. And at lest you found some coins.

Must have had me on your mind! :thumbup:

I know but looking down as weak as I am now would probably cause me to get dizzy and fall! But I do try to look around on parking lots and etc. to see if I can spy a coin or piece of jewelry, but most people are poor in my area, for most are of the country and farm life as children or even now! Also, my eyes aren't seeing like they used to.....older age causes hearing loss and slight blindness! :cry: Hope you find lots of treasure, especially the gold like you did in AZ! It rained here last night and this morning but bright sunshine in afternoon with black clouds in the distance....sure been rainy weather, but Praise God no flooding around here! Thank You, Jesus! Amen! Ma

Yeh, nice to dream but would rather be doing the real thing! My detecting last night was in a kid's lot or sandy place, for I found parts of plastic toys when I dug and not much to find....even had a couple who came to detect the place, too, but don't know who they were and they left before I did! Nice dreams are good, as long as they aren't the nightmare type which I haven't had for a long time but do get tired when I find myself working, working and working to accomplish something and cannot get anything done! God has given me many dreams and visions that have come true and I thank Him so much in Jesus' name for doing so! Get out and find those coins and goodies! They are waiting in just the right spot in the right place! They won't jump out of the ground and say here I am or say you are above me, dig me up! LOL!!! Good luck and God Bless! Ma

Nope, sorry you weren't there anywhere but a couple of strangers were but soon gave up, as they weren't finding much either! :unsure: Go get the treasure like you do more often than not! God Bless! Ma