Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello CMD Folks...I am 81 today,

Missouri--Ma Betty

So God does perform miracles as I've survived another year to live in this mortal body with all its illnesses! PTL, for another year that is ahead of me and all of us....sure hope and pray we have a better president with the USA getting greater again, only time will tell! Let us love the Lord Jesus Christ with all our hearts, souls and minds and do God Jehovah's Holy Will by doing good in serving Him, faithfully! Amen! :angel: Ma

May it be filled all day with the love of Jesus.

Thank you Bro Martin and Yes, I will or hope to keep serving the Lord, for there is no other god or man that we can lean on and trust, but Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you, Steve, and I will keep serving the Lord, as long as I am able and I have my right mine by reading the Holy Word of God, the Bible, Who fills me with godly wisdom and a memory to keep remembering! SMILE! :angel: Ma

Thanks Travis and you have a beautiful family! Liz posted some photos on FB and Loren, as pretty as ever, with Isaiah, who is such a handsome little guy! You and Liz are blessed indeed! Loren makes a nice baby sitter for Isaiah, as I was 11 years when the twins were born and I helped take care of them and became their second mother! God Blessings to all and Happy Hunting when you get the time! :angel: Ma

Thank you, Leslie; but 80 more I don't think so, as to live in poor health and in this sinful world is not for me but I will live as long as I have the mind of Christ and my Heavenly Father allows me to live in this mortal body, for our days are numbered and when mine comes up, Well Goodbye World as I look forward to a brand-new immortal life with Jesus, eternally! PTL for His death, burial and resurrection, as He has saved me and many, many more to life everlasting in His forgiving grace! Amen and have a good hunt in the UK when the time comes to get those antique coins and relics! :angel: Ma

Thank you, Bill, for your Happy Birthday wishes and for the beautiful photo....Love It! Well, since the years are flying by, please take care of yourself and enjoy whatever years our Lord provides for you and keep spreading the good news of Jesus' gospel, for our lost world sure needs to hear and believe in Him, so hearts are changed to good instead of the evil that seems to be perverting our nation and our US Constitution along with too many nations being taken over by the Muslims! May our Lord Jesus Christ be merciful and be with us and hear our prayers for His interceding and answering the prayers of His faithful saints to have a president that loves America, who will do the best with God's guiding Hand of mercy and grace, as He fills more repentant hearts with His forgiving love to have a great nation----One Nation Under God, again; but if not than we are under His judgment and then His will shall be done in whatever He allows to happen in our nation and to our ppl! It is not too late to turn to Jesus, now, but how many will???? May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma