Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello CMD folks! Finally got those cold, white flakes....

Missouri--Ma Betty

for a White Christmas but late....it rained, sleeted and the whiteness fell I think Friday and we still have lots of the white stuff on the ground, shrubs and trees, as it is a lot colder now than it has been all Fall and after Winter began! I'm staying inside where it is warmer and safer! Hope all are well and okay along with your families! God is Good and is always good to those who love, honor, obey and worship Him, so let us not leave Jesus and He will never leave nor forsake us! Amen! :angel: Ma

You can keep your snow there - we will be about 38 tonight & this coming week.

Keep the faith !!

Steve in so la

Did you send the cold up here? Single digit lows for the next few days here. Supposed to get several inches of the white stuff tomorrow.

HI Steve, I can't control the weather, so if you get the white stuff it is not my fault! LOL!! Lot of it has melted already and it is supposed to be warmer the next few days, so most of it or all will soon be gone! But the weather news said more was coming by Friday and then it will be colder again! In MO the weather changes almost everyday! Yes, I am keeping the faith and, hopefully, I am staying ready for Jesus' returning sooner or later! God Bless! Amen! Ma

Nope, Ma didn't send the cold and white stuff your way....you will have to go to God about that, as He controls the weather and not me! ;) Hope the white stuff doesn't get too bad or deep, but it will give you some work for those needed dollars to help pay the bills! May you and all the family stay safe and well and keep on, keepin' on for Jesus! God Bless! Amen! Ma

Can't cancel Winter here as we've a cold NW wind blowing but will be a little warmer for a few days and then more rain and white stuff coming with colder temps after that! So far the temps have been up and down but at least not so cold that we freeze when going outside here in our area! Haven't been out at night when the wind and cold is the worse! Yes, I rec the Daily Diary that you sent and did post that I rec it and also Thank you, again, for your gift of kindness to an ole lady! God Bless! Ma

Hi Travelling Mike........the ground is almost clear and all the streets are also, but I still don't go out and I do have plenty of shopping to do when I do get out and get things bought that I need! I have enough to eat right now, although not a big variety but I am blessed for God provides! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Well, Travis hope it isn't too cold for you and family, but when Winter comes we do have to adjust to it the best we can! Hope all stay warm and safe! God Bless! :angel: Ma

It was 12 yesterday morning and then almost 60 today. Kentucky weather is crazy.

Well, so is MO weather, we always say, If you don't like the weather, just wait awhile and it will change! LOL! The 60 degrees sounds pretty good, as our weather for the next week will be in the 30's and 20's during the day....I don't pay attention about the night's temps, as I don't go out and stay in my 70 degree temp in my home! Stay well and happy and hope you can get back out :detecting: soon! God Bless! :angel: Ma