Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello, been ill today so nothing done for as preparing for moving....the

Ma Betty in MO

stress of selling a home is not good even when a dedicated born-again Christian! Didn't get enough rest from dr's visit, going to pharmacy and the post office...where I found out I have to use USPS.com for a change of address...I'm still in the dark ages and tried to pick up a form...but no go!!! Was going to go shopping for some needed items and groceries but traffic was bumper to bumper and because of stopping and starting so much, my hip and leg were hurting and making me sicker, so took the back way when I came to it to get out of all the mess, so no food for a long time and Ma's cupboard is almost empty and that's no joke but still have a little something to eat, so not starving! ;) Just wanted you to know that is why I am still posting because of feeling a little worse than usual! May God Bless y'll to have easy shopping and wonderful goodies for delicious meals on Christmas Day! Amen! :angel: Ma

God will take care of your needs and bless you. Let go and, let God! = no stress. :thumbup:

:lol: I truly know but easier said than done when it comes to moving from a home and neighborhood I've lived in since 1974 and being in poor health doesn't keep the flesh from yelling and hurting! The moving part concerns me more than anything as I've been blessed or cursed with too much and not enough time to sell it before moving which will cost a lot to move and then sell! Keep me in your prayers please and ask God in Jesus' name to keep giving me godly wisdom and a good Christian attitude with kindness towards those who do not understand how God's Holy Spirit works in a person's life but only sees me as having done like the world does their business and living....Which isn't true, for God is with me but I need HELP!! Please help me, Jesus!!!!!!!!!! Amen! :) :angel: Ma