Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello all....update!

Missouri--Ma Betty

Getting things done slowly and surely, I hope! Carolyn was here today and helped me to move more boxes so I can go through them and get more stuff ready to sell on Auction Day! Went to bank and set up new bank account, so I won't need to send checks for deposting all the way to St. Louis, MO! Mailed a package to the loan Co that I owe money to and right now so they say! Seeing an Attorney so I can have a contract drawn for the buyer to sign, in case I sell and, I pray that I will, but not my will but God's Will be done! Youngest daughter, Tami, coming Friday with a friend to help move furniture out of way so I can get to more boxes and go through them for sale items! Haven't seen Tami since summer of 2013, so will be good to see her again and Carolyn is supposed to come and see her and help move furniture and boxes, too! I am paying for their motel room for two nights but I just don't have any place for them to stay with me and since they are helping me....I thought it would be the best for all of us and she is bringing her dog and she will be staying in the room at the Econo Lodge which isn't very far from me and so Tami can check on her if she wants! They are paying for Lucy Lu to stay with them so I won't have that expense, too! God is good and I will be having Open House on the 30th! Sure hope this place looks better by then....really in a big mess right now with me still down in my left Hip and lower Back! But PTL I am getting better little by little...using Ice on my lower back which helps some with the pain! Hope you all had a blessed Resurrection Sunday and the kiddies all had fun looking for those eggs the Easter Bunny supposedly had hidden! :lol: :angel: Ma

n/t

Thank you Doc! And God Bless you and yours too! Keep praying for a nice sunny day on Auction Day, May 13th! Sure don't want rain with having to display everything outdoors! God is good and listens to His faithful saints and meets their needs according to His will and purpose! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you Bro Martin....thank you for your most welcome prayer and I believe God is taking care of it and helping me to end this situation in my favor and for His purpose! Amen! :angel: Ma