Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello all! Returning to the hobby after 10 years....

Cedar-Acres

About 20+ years ago I had purchased a White's Eagle Spectrum and learned the hobby on that. It was a whole lot of fun and I almost always came back with plenty of "stuff". As changes occurred in my life I had stopped using it and sold it about 10 years ago. Now things are such that I can get back into it and was delighted to see the new White's V3i. I will be ordering one very soon, just looking around for the best deal. Unfortunately there are no dealers close by, the nearest is 100+ miles. I made the trip recently and was disappointed in the dealers significant lack of knowledge about the detector and the lack of anyplace to put the detector through its paces. I was also dismayed when the dealer quoted a price of $200 above MSRP.

Anyway, I have a question about the wireless headphones. I am wanting to teach my son the techniques of hunting and need to have two sets of headphones hooked up. I am planing on purchasing a set of the wireless headphones with the detector. Can I also hook up a set of wired headphones and have both active at the same time? If not I will have to purchase two sets of the wireless headphones to properly teach him how to "read" the audio indications.

I am looking forward to many good times spent with my son in pursuit of all things old and forgotten!

You should always find it under MSRP.

I thought I had been asked every question there is, I guess not. I try my WHP and Sunray Golds. They both worked at the same time. Good Luck. ROB

Thanks for the fast reply Rob! Glad to hear it will work like I want it. When training my son I will have the observer wear the wireless and the hunter will have the wired. When going solo the hunter will have the wireless.

You guys will have a great time. ROB

Welcome back. I took off 3 or so years just up until 2 years ago.

Great idea with the wired headphones along with wireless. I also have some nice Grey Ghost wired headphones should the need ever arise to train (or even be trained!) by someone.

Rob - I'm gonna work hard and come up with a question you have never been asked before... :yikes: