Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello All...............prayer needed........

Missouri--Ma Betty

My sister is trying to sell her place and will be moving in with me by the middle or end of Oct. Will be a tight fit, but with God's love and in Jesus' name we will make it until she is able to get another place or we buy one together! Another prayer is that our niece, Amanda, is getting married Oct 17th and I would like to be healthy enough to go! Our sister-in-law, Wanda, will come and get us but will be very early in the morning and I never feel well in the mornings, as it takes awhile for me to get going! Please pray that everything works out for Carolyn and I and the wedding and for her to be able to put Poppy in a kennel overnight, as he has never been in one, otherwise he will be staying with me and I won't be going to the wedding! Thank you everyone for your prayers, for Jesus to give us strength and wisdom to do the right thing! Amanda is the daughter of Carolyn's twin brother, Larry, who passed away in Aug 2007! Amen and God Bless!

n/t

Thanks everyone and I feel God working on the arrangements of the Wedding and my being able to attend. We had to let my sister-in-law, Amanda's mother, Wanda, know by tomorrow whether we or one of us could be there, for they had to have the final head count of those attending, so in God's Will and Jesus' strength both my sister and I will be attending the Wedding and Reception on the 17th! Also, I am checking on the Kennels here in Cuba and what it would cost for Poppy to stay a night or two or whatever, as I think my sister wants to stay a little longer, but we will see!!

Step by step we are making arrangements for her moving in with me and for our visit to St. Louis, MO! Time flies by so fast that the 17th will be here too soon for me! LOL!! It seems like forever for me to get anything accomplished on time! I think I now have Parkinson's Disease, for I'm beginning to shake uncontrollably like my dad and my brother, Cliff, did but not so severe and hopefully and prayerfully it won't be! Older age brings on many things that are passed on through the DNA and the genes of both parents, but Jesus is the Healer and God is in control of all things, whether good or bad and He turns the bad situations of His faithful Children to the good for we who love Him and obey His Will! Amen! God Bless! Ma