Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello all, 6 by 10 eclipes is great

Roman44

Wow, I remember when this forum was really active. It seems not many people are adding messages. I changed my user name , it was JRJ. I finally got a new 6 by 10 coil. The stock 950 was used exclusively for 5 years. Found alot with the coil, but knew I had to get something different. I felt as if I was the only person without an arsenal of coils. I am impressed as to how many different coils and other metal detectors you have and use. I really enjoy my MXT and had to sell several ancient roman coins on ebay to buy mine. And bought my MXT from a dealer on ebay. I enjoy reading the posts here. Most all my knowledge of the machine I have aquired from Monte, Jim Mc and many others. Wish the sight would be more active. Did you all go to another sight or forum? Thank you.

We're still here, although the messages seem to come in waves and lulls. Yes, the 6x10 Eclipse is a great coil. It's one of my favorites on the MXT.

OldeTymer
TheTreasureLeague.com

opps been busyer than a hoogan goat in a junk yard moving and getting tings set up on the home front :|so not been on lately so
enjor your 6 by 10 and have fun :thumbup:

james

.... but as for me, I am busier then I want to be. Nugget hunting season is in full swing (yippee) but I am also owner-building a new house, plus working full time, so not much time for posting here. By the way, did you FIND those Roman coins? Are you in the UK? Cool. HH Jim

If you get a chance to add the little 4x6" DD coil to go along with your 950 and the 6x10", you'll be pretty much prepared for anything that comes along in the way of ground, the 4x6" is a great little coil to have along as well...
Good luck,
DW

Slows down because a lot of people are outside, on vacation, etc..6 X 10 is a keeper, better seperation than the stock 950...As they said, wait till you try the mini-shooter....Best to you, RichardnTn