Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello again Been awhile...Nice story with Easter next month

Jeremy was not a normal child. He had a terminal illness which affected both his body and his mind. Still, his parents had tried to give him as normal a life as possible and had sent him to a religious elementary school. At the age of 12, Jeremy was only in second grade, seemingly unable to learn. He was a frustration to his teacher and to all the children in the class.
Springtime came, and the children talked excitedly about the coming of Easter. Their teacher told them the story of Jesus, and then to emphasize the idea of new life springing forth, she gave each of the children a large plastic egg with this assignment: "I want you to take this home and bring it back tomorrow with something inside that shows new life. Do you understand?"
All the children responded enthusiastically, "Yes, Miss Miller!" All of them, that is, except for Jeremy. He just listened carefully, his eyes never leaving the teacher

I just made a copy of it to give to my Daughter-in-Law who is a teacher at a elementary school down here in San Antonio. Thank you for posting this very enjoyable story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

He offers us the gift of eternal life if only we would RECEIVE it.

Every man's eternity is based upon one question. The question is asked my Pilate in Matthew 27:22 when he said, "What shall I do then with Jesus who is called Christ?" The eternity of every many will hinge upon how he answers that question.

Thanks for the story. It is a good one and an important one.

aj

n/t

The stone was rolled away and the tomb was empty! The grave could not hold him! Thanks for a great story.

Great story, thanks for sharing Lawman.