Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:heh:THAT IS MESSED UP!!:heh:

soldier4god888

[attachment 87986 gasprices.jpg]​
ITS A SAD THING BUT THE PICTURE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. OF COURSE WE AINT GONNA GIVE AN ARM, LEG OR EVEN OUR FIRST BORN BUT WHAT'S GOING ON PEOPLE? I AINT GOING TO WORK JUST SO THAT I CAN MAKE MONEY TO GO TO WORK.​
HEY BUT I KNOW THE GOD I SERVE. HE IS IN CONTROL SO WHY WORRY!​
JUST THOUGHT I'D THROW A LITTLE HUMOR INTO THIS!​
:lmfao:YOUR THOUGHTS????:lmfao:

thats funny, this weekend I herd on the radio sombody say that somebody else "wasn't worth their weight in gasoline":rofl:

there comes times in the history of the Bible that God's children cried out to God for deliverance. Many times people - God's people - cried out to Him because of the unjust treatment, the terrible conditions, etc. and God heard their cry.

Maybe its time for us to stop 'crying about the prices' and cry out to God and say we can no longer take this. It is making life too difficult, your ministries are suffering because of the costs, etc. God we need you to intervene...like with Pharoah tell who ever it is causing this mess to Let MY people go.

Just my thoughts...we need God to intervene. We know He is in control but if we don't ask - if we don't cry out for His hand will things change for the better? Even in Malachi 3:10,11, God said Mal 3:10 "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts."

We tithe. God promises to pour our blessings and what many miss is He also said He will rebuke the devourer for our sakes....I say God, in the name of Jesus, please pour our your blessings to your children and as for the devourer - rebuke him. Do not let him destroy the fruits of our ground. Father, I cry out to you, one of many of your children who are fed up with the cost of living, the outrageous prices for gasoline and even food. These things should not be this way I am sure. Please Father, help us your children who are struggling with this world. We are not of this world but it is getting hard to survive in this world. I know you hear me and I know you love your children and will do what is right in your sight. Thank you Father for you love, and for straightening this mess out so we, your children can survive and to thrive in our spirits. In Jesus blessed name. Amen.

That's funny...but not really, huh!

I just saw a sign for $3.72/gal...self serve...on the way to the beach this morning...

I'm glad the beaches are only 15 min. away from my house...otherwise, I'd have to give up this terrific hobby.:huh:

Our gas prices here in sac are up to 3.84 aprrox. good thing i live walking distance to everything i need. from my kids schools to the grocery store. fast food and 3 parks to detect in . lucky to be living here. that pic sure is funny.

Amen & Amen Bro Pete! I agree with your prayer and I know that God hears the prayers of His faithful servants. He says He will never leave nor forsake us! Also pray for the Oil Companies CEO's hearts to be softened towards the people and find favor with the citizens rather than their high salaried officials & stockholders! Greed is greed and their pockets are getting filled up to their heads until their minds only think of money! For the love of money is the root of All Evil!! I feel sorry for those who have to use their cars to work at their jobs and the ones who have little children to feed and take care of with not much money to do it with! The poorer the caretakers are the less they make on their jobs, if they have one that is!

We all must cry out to God and lean on Jesus even more so! Oh, Lord, here the cries of your Children and rebuke the devourers and help us to endure and overcome all things!
And Lord, we ask You to also rebuke the ones who want to steal, kill and destroy our nation and us of health and wealth! Amen!!

God Bless! :angel:
Betty

We can tithe and go to church all we want but where is the OBEDIENCE? Jesus said if you love me you will keep my commandments. Not just the 10 either! He also said Not everyone who says to me LORD LORD will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but ONLY those who do my Fathers will. Maybe you're right. Maybe this is part of Gods way of telling those who call themselves by His name to shape up. To many modern day Pharisees. Repentance, prayer and obedience is the key out of this mess! Your thoughts?

I agree with you, soldier4god, and doing the Father's will was what Jesus did! He was always going doing His Father's business! Obedience is better than sacrifice and if we love Jesus we will obey Him! :angel:

Betty

:clapping:Amen! Obedience is better than sacrifice! In the near future it will be better to give and help others than to hold onto what you got. The world will panic but in The Kingdom of God we are givers. Greed will do the disobedient person in.
It is like this. If you had only five dollars left would you keep those five dollars for yourself or would you give it to someone to help them? Likewise if you had five seeds. Would you eat those seeds or would you plant them? I would plant them!
With these gas prices and possible recession coming GIVE like God and reap a harvest. Do the opposite of what the world will do.

Well, I am in debt to the Credit Card companies because to not have them, I would be unable to purchase enough food to eat.....although it wouldn't hurt me to do without for quite awhile! I depend on them to buy what I need to repair and redo my home for sale or update it! I owe more than what I have in my IRA right now, but on my house I am owing less and less! My ex left me with a house needing lots of work and repairs and living on $300 per month from him, who earned a large salary, I couldn't do very much in all the years since he left in 1986! I was too ill to get a job or work if I had one after he left! I did work for the temps and then for the Lutheran Church MO Synod....part-time and full-time after I was feeling better! A divorce is very hard, for it is a death of a marriage!

We need to provide for family and ourselves and then the poor people around us! I helped my son while married and then my youngest daughter for years when I had very little money and because of that.....God has always supplied my needs and there wouldn't be very many women who would get to keep the house in a divorce! Prayers from lots of prayer warriors sure helped out in things turning out for the good for me and for His purpose!

I've planted seed and I've seen it grow and multiply! Hope this is an answer to your post to me! I am a happy and unselfish person who loves Jesus and I know Jesus loves me!!!
When I can help someone, I do so and don't expect anything in return! God provides all my needs......Praise His Holy name, Jesus!

Betty

AMEN....GOD WILL SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS. YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS! GOD BLESS YOU.

n/t