Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

heat

rbholt80

how you north east guys like that texas heat and humidity i sent up yalls way HAHAHAHAHAHA ha?
oh hurry up fall so i can get back to hunting.
:poke:

ya ya ya we just dig the large cents earlier in the day thats all :help:

It has been up around 92-95 here with very high humidity several days this last month.Heat index 102-105 for a while but I just take plenty to drink and hit some shade when I can.Also move kinda slow for me and I carry a towel to wipe sweat with so my glasses don't get flooded.Sure does slow down the competition a lot but also narrows down sites to hunt as it is getting quite dry in some areas.Been hitting the timber quite a bit and using a lot of deet for the ticks.Got a little rain today but very spotty.I may go west as Eastern Kansas just got dumped on in places.

well hang in there ray. just keep taking it easy, heat stroke wouldn't be fun.
we just had about 6 inches of rain over 3 days down here so the ground is soft but its like a tropical rain forest with the humidity.
and southeast Texas is having a major sand flea problem this year its even been on the Houston news channels.

lol hey we got those here, iv found one in 25 years of hunting. iv got seated dimes and quarters two hahaha but only one of each. :surrender:

Hang in there Rob! Looking forward to some of the finds!!

NebTrac