Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

headphones

petew

I have a bigger Mellon,and need a good set of headphones for xterra.I'm looking at the grey ghost,would like volume control but maybe not.I'm using a bounty hunter pair and they aren't good.long hair said wireless,but could I mis a target with them?open to suggestions.175 dollar budget

I wear a 7 3/4 size hat/cap. My head is so big.... when you buy those caps that say "one size fits most", they don't fit! Anyway, the GG fit my huge melon well, have adjustable volume controls, 90 degree plug, coiled cable, Stereo/Mono switch and have excellent sound reproduction. I used the Original GG for many years, until I bought the NDT's about 5 years ago. Either would be a good choice, in my opinion. HH Randy

petew said:
long hair said wireless,but could I mis a target with them?
What I suggested was the SunRay Pro Gold wired phones or TDK WR700 wireless.
No, you won't miss targets with the wireless. They are high quality, and w/o spending substantially more for a set of Sennheiser's the TDK's are currently the best bang for your buck in wireless phones.
In wired phones the Pro Golds or Gray Ghosts top the list, but there are others, and it becomes a matter of personal preference.

petew said:
any best place to buy?
Any place that you can find a pair cheap.
I'd look at Ebay first. And don't waist any time, because I heard that they were being discontinued.

I always use the light and with volume control ,XP Backphones.Cheap and good sound! Can walk a whole day without any pressure to the ear...

/Mike

http://www.treasurelanddetectors.co.uk/accessories-2/xp/headphones/backphones-blue