Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones

Hi Guys"
I am using the sunray pro gold headphones with the safari at present, which are fine just wondered if anyone had found any better ones.
What headphones do you guys use?
cheers
Fred UK :ukflag:

Fred,If you have a pair of the Bose headphones,try them because they sound great with the Minelab
detectors.I have the Sunray Pro's,Killer Bees,Ratphone MSA and Timberwolves and they are all
great headphones but the Bose headphones have a sound to them that is hard to beat.
Gary

Hi Larry"
I bought mine from a dealer on Ebay here in UK & paid $94 in your currency, I see someone in Fort Worth Texas on Ebay.com has some for $109.95 with free shipping. Don't know if that's a good deal or if you can get them cheaper elsewere, hope this helps good luck & good hunting.
cheers
Fred:ukflag:

Hi Gary" Thanks for that is there any particular model of Bose headphones I should be looking at, I'm seriously thinking of getting a pair of Grey Ghosts?
cheers
Fred:ukflag:

Back in the 1st week of Feb,2010 I ordered a safari metal detector from Kellyco along with a rechargable battery and a charger. As of this date I still have not received the charger. I have called their customer service and was told that its still on back order. That is four months ! And they can't give me an answer when I'll receive it. Is that good service, I don't think so? Anyone else having the same problem?

Hi,i have the same problem,i dint receive the charger and the protection cover.
I dint try to contact them because i no the answer (back order).
If i don't receive it in 2 mounts,i will ask for my money back (including the price of the battery pack).

I got the ones that Metaldetector.com sales Audiophone 2's I think, they are very uncomfortable the speakers dig into my ears... Ordered a pair of Koss solos They appear to have more cushion....

their coils are made in bulgaria plus other stuff.they have a back order on the coils for a long time.talk to JW @ kellyco.---------------------------bill.