Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones

geckokid

What are the best headphones?

Killer Bee's or Detector Pro Grey Ghost
Or any recommend any others?

Did my research and narrowed it down to Ratphones and SunRay Pros. Bought the SunRays (made by Killer Bee) as they had the rubber dust protectors on the toggle switches. I was able to try on a few pairs when I was at Richards house with Backwoods Detectors and the SunRays were more comfortable than the Jolly Rogers I tried. Plus the SunRays have leather ear pads rather than vinyl for longevity. The filler in the earcups are made to not have a memory from extended use, which tend to make headphones uncomfortable.

Hope that helps.

I will 2nd the sun rays. I have a pair and really like them. The fact that they fit my big ole noggin is a bonus, Beale.

These are my favorites, should have kept my last pair. Didn't think I would get back into detecting for a few more years. No I need another. Waiting for the new ones, they will have the leather pads like the Sunrays. Thought about the Killer B's, decided to stick with the Rats.