Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones won't pair up with brand new Equinox 600?

88junior

I bought a new Nox 600 and a set of the Miccus SR71 Stealth headphones which are the same exact ones Minelab used with the 800. The headphones will pair up to any blue tooth device I have but the Nox 600. I've done factory reset on both the headphones and 600 and did exactly what the Minelab manual said and they still don't pair up. I've watched YouTube and did exactly as the people in the videos did and they still don't pair up. So here am on the forum hoping someone can help me out with this. Would me going online and downloading a update fix this or do I need to contact Minelab? Thanks Morgan

From what i have been hearing and reading on facebook and the internet the version 5 miccus headphones wont pair.
Only the version 4.1 or 4.2 work

Well from what I've read the 5.0 version is backwards compatible meaning they can run on 4.1or 4.2.

Do more research all i can say, You can also reach out to Kevin3 as he just bought a pair of the version 5's and
hear right from a user who just bought them last week.

I spoke with Miccus, they stated that for some reason some will pair and some wont. ALL that have come back to them were fine so it must be something on Minelabs end.

Well I put the original firmware version from Minelab on the Nox and it still won't work.

That's what i was going to say maybe it was the new update but i see that did't do nothing.