Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones for Vaq

holey dollar

Guys,
Sad tail to tell,
Heard about the killer B headphones, for the Vaq,Placed the order one week before Xmas,
Been led down the garden Path by one of your dealers,
In short the guy the order was placed with said the phones have been lost in the Post, he said he would forward me a second pair, if the ist pair of phones gets to me, just return them back to sender, he said this will not cost you any money in postage.
Months later still no phones, checked out the credit transaction it had never been placed(Cashed), Talked to the Dealer again he said sorry but the phones are on there way, i forgot to cash the credit card order ?????? Anyone in the USA send goods before there paid for ???. Going back about six months had the same crap when i ordered a pair of rat headphones from a dealer, sad to say this guy was just plain bonkers,
If dealers don't ship to Australia thats fine, i will place the order with someone who wants the order,
Happy side to Sad tail bought Sun Ray ProGold from an Australian Minelab dealer, what gives ???????????????????????

Could be a glitch in the matrix.:)

Sometimes a business is just not run professionally...