Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

headphone question

petew

I currently have a Xterra 705 and some great coils.I have a set of wr700 wireless headphones on the way.here's my question.I'm a coin shooter and have access to many 1800s homes. I like this 705 a lot but I can only have one detector.I'm wondering if the wr 700 headphones will work on a e trac?and my next question,as much as I like this Xterra would anyone think it's better to have a e Trac for my hunting in these old homes?my xterra coils are a 15 inch mf, 10.5 Mf, digger and a 6hf. I'm just considering long term and like I said,I can only have one machine.thanks to all,I just found a 1844 large cent a few weeks ago at one home and I'm wanting it all...lol

Forget his handle name here, but there's a guy who i think did just that on his eTRAC. Maybe he'll chime in.

I use Rapoo wireless headphones with my eTRAC and it has worked flawlessly this season and right out of the box.
Forgot my Rapoos one time and had to use my wire'd phones that day. Forgot what a genuine PITA wire'd phones are.
Once you go wireless, you won't go back.

I use the TDK WR 700 with my Etrac!..... Like ironsight say's, once you go wireless you won't go back!!
I'm sure the rapoos sound just as good as the WR 700's but I prefer the TDK's as I can change the batteries
should they run low before i'm done detecting......

I cannot comment on the headphones, but given the choice I would definately go with the Etrac hands down. I have owned both at the same time ...the 705 was good but the Etrac is great. I traded the 705 for a AT Gold because I needed a water/wet weather machine . The Etrac is always my go to machine though, especially with older homes and deep silver. I have found 194 pieces of silver in the last 18 months and 3 of those the ground was froze...the majority on older homes. Good Luck

Get a SunRay 5" Stealth coil when you get your Etrac, it is AWESOME in iron infested older homes coupled with going very slow and in TTF. Just read some of Goes4ever's posts.