Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heading to the beach

BAMofNH

:minelab: I haven't posted in quite awhile, been busy and haven't had the time to get out to the beach. Been a bit chilly too. So I'm heading out there now and I hope to be able to start posting some pictures soon again. So Charles of UpState NY if your out there I hope to show ya what you missing on the NE coast. Cindy and I know how you like the cool air. 5 degrees this morning, 21 now so we're ready to go. :detecting:

You got that right Beach Hunter, :ranting: but I hadn't been out for so long I needed to go. I went to the North end of Seabrook and the TABS were INSANE :surrender: I had to leave after getting 15 cents and 100+ tabs. Then went to Hampton and went from the playground north to the rocks staying just along the base of the slope. Took a stroll out to the waters edge 4 times and almost all the targets were at the base. Got another 9 cents, can-slaw, and more tabs. :thumbdown: This turned into a cool exercise day. :pulltab: :nopity: Well, got my fix but I'm going to try to get out at least once a week at a minimum now. :twodetecting:

That storm got me this!! a whole pile of silver!!! some fat gold rings!! greatest hunt ever!!:clapping: [attachment 117335 user3027_pic1994_1221231715.jpg] [attachment 117336 user3027_pic2010_1221250369.jpg] [attachment 117337 user3027_pic1993_1221231696.jpg]

That really was a great couple days of hunting! I stumbled on a few spots that I could barely move 12 inches without finding another silver coin or piece of gold. The next storm we get like that I'm taking a whole day or two off work and hitting it even harder - it's definitely worth it.

Keep your fingers crossed for a good one to hit sometime in the next couple months! :)