Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heading to Nasau direct by plane, not going on a cruise.

A group from the Gold Coast Treasure Club in West Palm Beach, FL flew over to Nassau last March. We broke down our detectors and packed them securely in our check-on luggage with a TSA approved lock on the luggage. Had no problems going through customs or security coming or going. We stayed on Cable Beach. Most resorts own the beach, so be sure to check on detecting at the resort. We again had no problems except that we were asked only to hunt before 9am and after 4:30 pm. Never tried the public beaches. Good luck. Hope to see some good finds posted when you get back.

I am trying to find where the water will be nice and not so many waves. Or better yet, wher ethe there is no surf. Any ideas where we should head to? We want to get in the water but done wwant to fight big waves and string currents.....

Thanks for any advice.

Linda,

Did hope you dont mind me asking but which resort did you stay at? Also, we will be in the water 90% of the the time, where any of your group in the water. Also, because it looks like Cable beach for us as well, was the water calm for water detecting or where there any obstacles to deal with. I was told that the resorts only have so much beach to use but that the waters edge was open to all tourists to use. Any feed back would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

Dear Gary,

Got your private message. Hope that my reply helped. I would get a name of the person who okays your metal detecting. Most of the beaches, we had no problem if it was early or late.