Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headed to the beach in the AM.....

stpauli914

I am taking my new(to me) Excal II to the beach for it's first outing in the morning. I've been playing around with it in the yard with good results. Any ideas on where to hit hard for best results on a well used public beach? Dry sand, breaking surf, waist deep??? I am on the Florida gulf coast so there are no real waves to contend with. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm sure my only finds will be some clad and trash, but thats cool.

go were you would put down a blanket. and sit in the sun displaying you r body rubbing it with oil the oil of the palm tree ,witch oil having coated the hand ,losens the gold ring , the ring is stepped on lost , now this is were you come along .

I use mine in the water with fabulous results about PEE-HIGH.. :eek:) Pee high is just deep enough to have your hands covered in the water.... and take a quick leak.. :eek:)
I've found most of my stuff in the water waist high and lower.

pee high, makes senc, thats about where you r hands get wet the same time the sac is getting wet then the ring slips off I will take that to the beach. then we wonder why so much algee is growing in the lakes, high algee may be an indicator of lots of swimers