Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HE IS RISEN!…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Hope each of you had a blessed Easter Sunday.

Anyone of you folks ever actually look into the origins of Easter?

I can't speak for others but I have not researched deep into it.

May be surprised what the actual origins of this day is

I call the day of egg hunting and wearing new clothes....not Easter (pagan origin) but Resurrection Day when Jesus arose in clouds of glory back to His throne where He sits by God His Father's right hand, but God, His only begotten Son and Holy Spirit are three jobs in One God. Jesus was with God from the very beginning but to save we people (who are born sinners) from our sins, He sent Jesus in human form as a wee babe born of a virgin, who never knew a man intimately, so Jesus had no sin that mankind receives through Adam's seed, who disobeyed God and was cast out of perfect Paradise....then satan's curse passed into all men's seed which helps produce the babies in women!

God could not appear to us because He is a Spirit, so He came and dwelled among men on Earth being fully God and fully man....for He is a miracle making God, with nothing impossible with Him, so Virgin Mary bore Jesus by the overshadowing of her by God's Holy Spirit and then Jesus grew and begin His service and was tempted in all points like us, but He suffered more than we will ever do by taking our sins' stripes upon Himself that we might be saved, but each sinner must believe and accept Jesus by faith and accept Him as their own personal Savior and Lord, then He was crucified, (which He didn't deserve for He did no wrong and told the truth) died and lived again and then God's Holy Spirit came and baptized His Apostles with power in the Holy Ghost, so they and we could endure and overcome all things! No man has seen God but after Jesus' birth He was seen by many and now we can only see Him through the living Word of God, Who is Jesus, as the Holy Ghost (Spirit) quickens us to the truth and guides our footsteps to walk in the light of Jesus by following in His footsteps, as we try our best to live and be like Him! Which we can do as true believing Saints and obedient servants of God! Amen! God Bless! Ma

You say Mary never knew a man intimately, can you please explain Mark 6:3? There are at least 6 siblings mentioned there

I'll save the other comment for the other thread

Sorry, I didn't make this clear...Mary didn't know a man intimately at the time God chose her to conceive Jesus and then birth Him! Mary was betrothed to Joseph and he was going to put her away privately but God gave Him a dream to not put her away but it was okay to take her as his wife! She did bear more children after Jesus was born and married Joseph! I didn't mean to say that she never knew a man but that she didn't know a man at the time of her being told that she would bear a son and He is God's only begotten Son for she conceived by the overshadowing of God's Holy Spirit! I will try to be more careful in how I word by posts, but I am 79, ill and have trouble seeing and hearing! So please forgive me when I make mistakes or I'm unclear in what I post! Thank you and God Bless! Ma

Read Mark's post and scriptures about Jesus being God Who came to Earth as a man born in the flesh to dwell among men and fulfill the purpose for which He came that He might save us from all our sins by bearing our stripes upon Himself, Who knew no sin but loved us so much that He was virgin born, performed miracles---healed the blind, deaf, the sick, especially the lepers who asked of Him, was crucified for claiming He was and is God by the unbelievers and arose again after death and lives forever more and will give anyone eternal life who answers His call to come unto Him and believes by turning their lives around and going His way! Whoever is born again in Christ Jesus will serve Him, faithfully, and be like Him by bearing good fruit for God's Kingdom! Amen! God Bless! Ma