Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

He Has Risen!!!!My song,'This One's For Jesus',in Church this morning!!!...

warthog

How fitting,my song done in Church on Easter Sunday!!!!

'This One's For Jesus/Let me tell you the story
He was sent down from Heaven/ to save you and me
He walked on the water/Stood up to the devil
And died on the Cross to set all people free

THIS ONE'S FOR JESUS!!!!
YAH,YAH,YAAAAAH!!!!!!!

THIS ONE'S FOR JESUS!!!!
YAH,YAH,YAAAAAA!!!!!

The last part there,is what I call 'CONGREGATION PARTICIPATION'.we will sing it LOUD LY,AMEN!!!!..I printed a bunch of copies of the lyrics to pass around,so nobody can say 'I don't know it'.......Usually when I say 'congregation participation',you can feel the anxiety running through the folks like a river,thinking they are gonna be asked to get up in front of everybody......It is so amusing......:rofl:......

Hurrah for Jesus in His living again after His horrible death of suffering on the cross by arising alive and lives forever more, Who will gather up His own someday on our Resurrection Day! Amen! :angel: Ma