Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

He has a girlfriend now :D

Royal

the buck came in leading a doe. His left eye is still swollen a bit but it doesn't look damaged. We were on the deck eating when Mary saw them coming in from behind me. They started eating and they didn't spook when I got up to get my camera. I moved slowly and talked quietly so I would not startle them.

I got some quick shots and then some kids up on the road were yelling and it spooked the doe and he soon followed suit. Fun to see

[attachment 98704 buck1.jpg]

[attachment 98706 buck3.jpg]

[attachment 98705 buck2.jpg]

can enjoy eating on your deck! It's still showing 92 on our thermometer out back. This is the worst my yard has ever looked, but of course i couldn't take care of it to well this spring and first of the summer. It's almost all dried up, but the crepe myrtles sure are pretty! Tell Mary hello for me!:)

Glad to see he is starting to build up a harem. Looks like they have plenty of greens to pick through. That should be a nice looking rack when its finished growing out. What do you figure he weights right now?

Side note. I got out yesterday with the GPS and grabbed to Micro Geocaches. I should of taken the camera as its a really nice spot. There are 2 more there so I will go back shortly and take the camera also.... Geo

n/t

n/t