Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Havn't forgoten you guys and gals..... Just been flat out busy.

George-CT

Kids, wife and myself running in 4 different directions..... Horse club started up again for the winter for Jane, Motocross club started up for me again, our first race in April...More than likely a mud or snow race as its April 4th.... Andy started a new job. Heidi started school and again moved up in her job at the Air Guard for another contractor. In between that, dragging more wood, using more this year than normal so had to go out into the woods with all the snow and ice and drag more in....The rest of the time I seem to be plowing, sanding ice and feeding woodstove......but spring is not to far off, sun is getting warmer, longer days....Its all good....

We put on our big annual spaghetti dinner at the club this week. Great time and had our 2009 election of officers....

Well, thats it, just came in for quick lunch and headed back out on the tractor and skidder.....Nice today, 35 degrees, light snow melt, but more deep cold coming intomorrow night and staying for a week.....

Take care all......

Royal, did you know that........

The words ' racecar, '
'kayak '
and ' level '
are the same whether they are read
left to right or right to left (palindromes).
(Yep, I knew you were going to "do" this one.)

George

Been kinda busy too George. In fact, I think that we all are. However, only , what?, 56 days more until official spring!! :)

Take care buddy

Calm seas

Mikie