Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Havn't forgot you guys. Seems the haying is just about

George-CT

ready to take off here. Some did some last week and a lot of stuff needs welding. HEY, George has a welder on a truck, lets call him.....So thats where I have been. System has not been on. No one will be haying this week, looks like off and on showers for the next week or so.
Thats lets me get them all rolling again. Lot of old haying gear around here that needs repairs. Never breaks until your using it or almost ready to. Race night tonight at the club, rain or shine... Might get some good shots. Type at you guys soon. Geo-CT

of rain and again tomorrow. 71 and partly cloudy Friday and rain again Saturday.

I watered the back yard the other day and noticed the water was just standing on the ground. Thatch :( I rented a thatcher and went at it. 41 bucks for four hours so I worked my old arse off for three and a half and cleaned it up and took it back. Got most of the lawn. This rain will be great for it. Did some planting today in the rain but when the sun comes I will be ready to plan.

Life is fun if you are busy!!

n/t

I've seen. Not very good drying weather yet so they must be going for cows. This week coming looks like it will be nice. Looks like we will get 3 cuttings this year no problem. I need more wood down myself... Just keep pecking away at it.... I have a lot of dead standing I ran the chain saw around before the sap came up also.... Surprisingly not a lot of bugs yet here and the woods are pretty comfortable.....

Geo-CT