Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Havn't been posting much this past week.

George-CT

Had a little scare here with my daughter Heidi. She needs to go in to the hospital Oct 16 for surgery. Seems they found a growth that didn't look right. They have done 5 biopsy's this week and so far it seems ok. But to be sure they are going to remove it and go from there. If its me, I can handle it no problem, but when its my kids, ah, not so good at it as I suspect most of you are also. I'm fine once I know what I'm dealing with but until then, the mind wandering can be a dangerous thing.

To add to that a girl friend of hers she grew up with was out in her road bike and got hit by another car. She will pull through it but she lost a leg.... We had a benefit ride this weekend to help her out. Not something you want to happen to anyone let along a young girl just minding her own business and getting hit by a guy and his wife who were wasted.

With all that going on I kinda of lost my will to post a bit. Just want to think things threw. So far, so good.

Thanks for the ear.

George-CT

I hope all goes well. Usually it is nothing but not until you know. We always think the worse

a very difficult situation to deal with as we all know. My very best wishes to Heidi and do not worry about posting, we understand and back you 100%.

Wayne

Everyone here understands and we all know that the family has priority over the forum... Will be hoping only the best for you and Heidi

Calm seas

Mikie

Hare some Ohio River finds
100_0054.jpg

Beautiful Collections Howard :please:. I have always thought we could use an artifacts section here. So many of us that metal detect find points in the search and some of us only point hunt, I do both. I have a number of those display cases, but cannot remember where I got them. Where do you buy yours ? I really need to get a few more.

Terri

Terri I got the frames years ago from a man that ran a small artifacts store but I think you can buy them in places like Hobby Lobby and crafts stores

Howard:)

Thanks Howard, I'll have to check the only craft store we have left.
I do believe I had gotten mine at a Pow Wow years ago .

Terri