Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Having trouble with my Computer--

Missouri--Ma Betty

I need a phone that I can receive & send messages on so I can get a code & assure that it is really ME & not a fake person! So I won't be back on FB for awhile nor on here if I keep messing up this Computer & wanting me to update & etc, which I can't do nor remember! So if my CMD Family doesn't hear from me that is why!

Well I do want to give God praise for His help--Thank You, Lord Jesus!

I got up this morning to dark colored liquid on kitchen floor running out of the bottom of my APT refrigerator & thinking I spilled something I wiped it up than my daughter came with food & left-- Then later it was there again & it had a bad odor--called Super --Mr Fix it--& it was leaking OIL from the bottom & took that one away & got me a brand new one from their warehouse! He took all the food from freezer & frig sections for me & then would have put them in again --But I need to know where everything is: so I put the food back in --but not same in storage --I liked the old one with its shelves but I have one that cools & stores food--Nice glass shelves & etc But not as much usable storage space & it is on rollers for easier cleaning--Therefore, I thank God as I didn't have to wait for a replacement! I love Jesus & you guys &/or gals! May God bless each of you always! Ma Betty

I was wondering where you have been

I was wondering where you have been
I was in FB jail from middle of FEB to middle of March & just got back being able to post when everything seems to have fallen apart! I messed up trying to restore & recover on my HP & now I can't do much without a Microsoft Account approved by them & to do that I need codes sent by a phone that sends & recs messages! Mine doesn't --only comes through on Internet & if Computer doesn't work neither do my three Jack Phones in 3 different rooms--Will be getting one that does messaging soon as I can--If everything doesn't shut down completely! GRRR!

Susan & Bill were in ST Louis over the weekend & found TP--They got me 1 PKG of 6 rolls of SCOTT -- & she got a large BAG of 30 rolls that Costco was putting in every cart that came by--Only one per customer BUT hey that is a lot of TP--They use one roll a day with all living in their home & has more on order with AMAZON! Sarah & Grace May doing great now & she is 9 months & trying to walk using her stroller!

I have clean clothes, TP & MED (OVC) to last awhile & food in a nice new FRIG! So God is VERY GOOD! Amen! Talked to my son, David. today & he said it isn't too bad in the Ellington, MO stores as yet! Also, said that he heard the city of St. Louis, MO is shutting down completely Monday! So no shopping, eating out & etc! PRAY for Jesus to help get us back to normal (IF THERE IS SUCH A THING ANY MORE) for He can do it!

This a BIG WARNING --TAKE HEED lest a worse thing come upon the USA & the whole world--DO NOT CONTINUE MURDERING HIS INNOCENT BABIES, Infants & His Children (Persecuted Christians)--It would be better to have a Millstone hung around our necks & be downed in the sea than to HARM &/OR kill (murder) His little Innocent ones--MURDER IS AN ABOMINATION TO GOD JEHOVAH & those who murder the INNOCENT & agree to the same WILL be cast into the LAKE OF FIRE on His Judgment Day at His Great White Judgement Throne! A WARNING to us all! CRY!! Continued Prayers for healing BODIES & our NATION, THE USA & ALL THE NATIONS!! AMEN! Ma