Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Haven't seen much on the eurotek pro

petew

I had one with a sharpshooter,and it was alot of fun,and sure hit on nickel and gold hard for a low frequency machine. I've stopped listening to the post about high frequency machines for gold,I think they all get it,and I miss how much fun that eurotek was that I'm getting another.I don't know how anyone else feels,but to me its more fun with a starter machine, just go and dig what I'd probably di g with these higher end units I keep getting. I think it's time to go back to the beginning.

Well,just ordered a new one,ss coil too.That is one great little machine,and I honestly think its just as good if not better than anything in the 500 dollar range.It may not have all the fancy settings,just pure fun and performance.

Yes it is a good unit. I had about 3 of them. They do real well. I am surprised they have not passed up the other starter units. They do very well for a machine that is 300 or less. They are light too. To me it is the best unit FT offers.

I use mine all the time if I am only looking for clad coins. Went to a HS soccer field today for a little over one hour. Dug 19 quarters, 11 dimes, 2 nickels, and 5 copper pennies. I don't dig zinkies if I am limited on time. Mark

ive had the eurotek pro about a year or so,for the money its the best unit out there I use an ultimate coil on it,and the depth is more than respectable

The Eurotek Pro/Eurotek has been a real successful process for FTP especially oversea's. It doesn't have any segments devised for "typical American" coins and uses just the numeric ID and has the FeTone Iron Audio as well in a smaller inexpensive package that uses Greek series coils (Eurotek Pro). The Eurotek uses plug in that is used on............

...Bounty Hunter Pro's. Same process, added features such as segments, and on the LRP, ground balance. The Eurotek marries well with the BH Pro line, and the Eurotek Pro got a face lift with the.............

...F11, F22, F44. More options, same process.

Pricing between all of these detectors are proportional to the abilities of each.

In the end, FTP has done a great job with one Fratbros detector, giving it different faces over 3 different name brands, with selective options. A great detector? Yes. But an ingenious way to get it into the hands of the many.(from an engineering and sales aspect).

My observations.

How does the Eurotek Pro stack up against the the Greek series, particularly the Gamma/Omega, for target separation? Anyone do a comparison?

ETP is nearly a gamma/omega equal. Definitely not like a digitek/Bh pro/f11/f22/44 feel. Has the faster recovery and tight id like a gamma or omega. Just my opinion. With 11"dd and battery it only weighs 2lbs 9.5 oz