Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have you ever been hypnotized?..................

Wayne in BC

It was entertainment night at the local Youth Center, and the Amazing Claude was at the top of the entertainment billing.

People from miles around were welcomed to come out for the evening as well to see the famed hypnotist do his stuff.

As Claude went to the front of the meeting room, he announced to the audience that, 'Unlike most hypnotists who invite two or three people up here to be put into a trance, I intend to hypnotize each and every member of the audience.'

The excitement built up and was almost electric by the time The Amazing Claude withdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat.

He said, 'I want you each one of you to keep your eye on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six generations.' After those words, he began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting,

'Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch ....'

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swung back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Several hundred pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, watching, watching, watching........until, suddenly, it slipped from the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into pieces.

's**t,' said the Hypnotist.

It was said that it took 3 days to clean up the Youth Center recreation hall.

n/t

n/t