Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have I told anyone lately how much I HATE skiing???? In case this goes down

Sunny

down again, let me post it now! Bitterly cold, rode lift with six people that did not speak English! DID NOT FALL, However as I was coming down the mountain I was yelling GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! Geez, then I came back to the condo, took off the eight layers of clothing, tried to get on the internet 4 times, and it keeps going down. HELP ME! I am being held captive! :lol: Later, Maybe Sunny

n/t

want to keep it a secret that you are enjoying it. Isn't it allowed to NOT go on the slope??:shrug:

I sure wish I was stuck with problems like that:rofl:

And don't break a leg, huh ! We received your card on Friday........Grace got a kick out of it too.......as did I ! :lol: I guess you've pretty well got me figured out. Thanks for the message Sunny.....one of these days we'll get off our duffs and send some out ourselves. Your card made me realize how nice it is to hear from people you genuinely care about. Be careful on those slopes ! :thumbup:

Let's go to Daytona Beach for a week...leave the skis at home and bring the Ace 250. You'll have a bunch more fun!

Hey! It's sunny, no wind, everybody speaks English and it's gonna be 50 degrees F or better--and it's FREE. So...who's on vacation? Breckenridge, my butt.

Now, everybody, GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! I'ma goin to the deer stand :lol: :biggrin:

johnboy

every year. Usually just every other or every third year. It's my switch out for a good beach vacation in the summer. If we go there, then I go skiing in the winter. I do think it's more fun and a lot better weather during spring break week though. I am really proud of my 8 year old grandson. He took snow boarding lessons for two days, and is all over this mountain! That's what youth will do. One of the reasons I am not enjoying it as much this year is because I have to be so careful with all this medical mess I have going on. I have to wear a pretty heavy brace on my left wrist because of the 3 wheeler accident, cause I sure don't want to rebreak that. Plus, If I go out on a green at least once a day,............it keeps Scott happy! :)