Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have a happy Thanksgiving and bless the Lord:thumbup:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Haven't been on here much. Still waiting for internet to be hooked back up! May be a few more weeks! Oh well! Have a blessed week!

n/t

I am slowing recovering after Dr.Saw-bones put in a complete right shoulder they sawed a piece of my arm bone off ,spend one night in hospital and they sent me home.One day at home and caught pneumonia so back to hospital,stay there three days went home.Got home fever started back to E.R. ,they said i still have fluid in left lung ,:yikes:they used a needle to get to my lung from my back.Pulled 40 c c and sent me home ,right now trying to get through therapy --pain,pain,pain.They think i am plastic-man:look:they said maybe 8 months to get well,problem is i have been in pain every day for over two months:unsure:

Glad your home now. Prayers on the way!

Sorry to hear and they used to keep ppl in hospital to get good care for recovery! Just seems the Ins companies send us home to suffer and die,,,all about MONEY! Prayers for God's comfort and strength in Jesus' name! AMEN!