Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have a Happy 4th everyone..

SilverSeeker

For remember the men and women in uniform too,
they are overseas and abroad fighting for you.
For our Freedom and Independence is based on this,
so remember them and throw them a hug and a kiss.

By Russ

Just a short poem but it gets the point across. Not that you don't know that already but I thought I'd send one anyway. Enjoy :twodetecting:

My Mom and Dad and I are going to the beach to celebrate my brother's birthday. I had the poem identifying the men and women in blue at first. I don't know why I did that. I guess I was thinking of Air Force because I was in the Air National Guard at one time. So I changed it.

Russ :) HH

And a good point!!

Thanks,

Doug

If you go to the jewelry counter area there is a wedding registry computer. On this registry computer you can send a message to the troops.

Happy 4th to you and yours PJ.

n/t