Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HAVE A GOOD YEAR:thumbup:

C.J.M.

Well, a new year is approaching and praying everyone gets the lords blessings,this morning another fishing bud died so have to make the best 0f this week , the devil loves to depress people.Its been a bad year for me bad news every where ,but got to keep on plugging along.GOD bless you guys:clapping:
Wish I was here:drool::laugh:

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hoping your 2018 is the best ever!

Sorry Bill to hear about your fishing buddy but there is death and there is new life--On Dec 29 I became great grandma again! Susan, my daughter's first born daughter, Jennifer had a 7 pd 9 0z daughter, Ava, which is her 6th child--4 boys and two girls from the ages of the oldest in his early 20's to the new baby---she will be 40 in May and started at 16--so she has been busy plus working, too, as a nurse! Happy New Year and may God Bless you with a better one than 2017! Amen! Ma