Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have a good New Years eve and a

George-CT

even better New Year guys and gals. One party left to go to tonight and we are done for the year. 3 in a row here is to much. To many horse people like to throw parties. Good food for sure and even better company. Jane moved the horses to the peoples home we are going to tonight for the rest of the winter. It was getting to nasty here with the snow and they just happen to have and indoor. We helped her build it and its right across the street. I'll loose Jane for 3 months as she sure enjoys her riding and it was pretty much over with the ground cover=ice.

So don't drink or eat to much and enjoy your self. A better bunch of people I have not met. I sure look forward each of your post. Like one big family. Take care, drive slow.

George & Jane

Better Year...

Thank You All for the support , encouragement , depth of wisdom freely shared, and the enjoyment of sharing bits of your life's story ...Thank You
Bill G.

n/t

n/t

All in all, a very nice day for them. :)

fair winds

mikie

brand, apples, cinnamon, carrots molasses for the horses for a New years day treat. They have 7 of them over there. I'll get some pictures in the coming days of the herd. A little bit of pecking order problem right now. They are settling in, just taking a litle bit. We have ours in the indoor but separated down to one end so they can go out if its fit to go out. Its like that for the others also. When its real bad, they just lock them in the indoor but plenty of room to roam around. Jane & Debbie built 10 stalls for borders but they pretty much filled them with their own horses... NO profit in that......Then filled one with sawdust, and one with tack. We will get started on build some more now. I'll show you in the pictures later. That had a zoning problem from one neighbor because of a shared driveway splitting to property's so it went to court. The girls won. A deeded right away is just what it say. This one guy didn't want horse trailers on it or even her guest. 3 trips to zoning and a lawyer on the last trip fixed it.

Oh yeah, here is a little web site I set up for Jane and her horse buddies. check it out.... The message board section has a lot of clips, pictures etc in it from around here and her gang.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/meadowmuffin/

George-CT

She still has some problems and once they do the final knee, then Alice should be able to get back to riding. :thumbup:

Our daughter does have her own site. She just got back from Brazil where she was in horsie heaven. She even got to ride with the Brazilian Olympic team!!

Here is her site. It is pretty extensive so if you are going to look, make certain that you set aside a few minutes . :)

http://www.cedarvistastables.com/

Calm seas

MIkie