Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has my.....

n/t

Ma Betty in MO said:

I would'nt bow down to anybody Ma,but it seems somebody has,my post has gone completely with not even a "this topic has been removed" in it's place.Somebody must have removed it,lets see if they have the guts to admit it.Looks like political correctness has chained free speech once again.....it's pathetic.

My guess is that someone reported it and it got erased. It wasn't me. Not sure what the content was but I'm guessing political? They want those posts over on the views forum. God bless.

God shouts his love out everyday I believe Ma,unfortunately it is falling on many deaf ears.Most people know that God's word would lead to a much better world but many choose to ignore it.....it's very frustrating.If only the world was full of people like those on this forum,then it would be a much better place to live.God bless everybody on this forum,your words and faith are inspiring and provide comfort and strength.

To much junk for me.

do that on the Views Forum and Neil was so concerned and hurting (upset) about all the killing and maiming of people going on with the Islamic religion! It was erased and would have helped others besides Neil and he can tell you that my answer and some others weren't political but about God and how Jesus will rule and reign over all in the end! So....whoever erased the post did more harm than good! I know we should help when others get discouraged and speak (post) what is disturbing them whatever the problem(s) may be!

Isn't there a way for our posts to stay on here without being erased when we bring up an issue concerning how we feel about certain things whether they are political or not? Many are concerned about what is going on in our nation and all over the world and the Word of God encourages and should never discourage! Our God works in Gov't and politics, too, when we bring our problems and concerns to Him in prayer or to our Brothers and Sisters, for us to comfort and pray for one another!!!! I won't give in to the Muslims or anyone who kills and destroys by their religion! Our Nation as we knew it is being destroyed for our children and grandchildren, if Jesus doesn't come back soon to redeem His own! Amen! We aren't allowed to witness for God in Jesus' name on the Views Forum even if I could post on it, so what good would it do Neil to post on there???? :angel: Ma

Ma,i looked at the views forum and I have posted on there about my concerns relating to islam and what it is doing to this world.Many people share the same views and my posts were responses to posts that had already been started by people with the same concerns.Regardless of whether people share our religious beliefs or not,many stand united against this evil that is sweeping over the globe and many like us are discusted by it.We need to stand united against this evil whether we believe in God or we don't,like you say for the sake of our children and childrens children.I believe that each atrocity that occurs will make us stronger and more willing to act against this evil that threatens non muslims all over the world whatever faith they practice.
Like you say,many on the views forum may ridicule people for having faith but I will post on there anyway to try and get my views across,i can take been ridiculed if that ever happens.Luckily,on this subject most are united as I said earlier and we have to build on this if we are to defeat the threat we all face from islam.
Over on the views forum there are some graphic photos showing just what we face from followers of this evil way of life,posted by others that hold the universal view that something needs to be done to stop it's spread.The photo's are horrific and upsetting and an insult to God,so do not look at them if you do not want to feel a lot of anger and hate as I do at the moment.God forgive me for having these feelings.

able to post and witness against the evil in this world! I have seen atrocious photos on the Net and therefore do not want the Sharia Law, Islam Law or any other law here in America which takes away our freedom and our future generations to come, as long as our Lord Jesus doesn't return to catch away His faithful saints, who don't bow down to Bail, which is satan our enemy! I know if it happens, it is the Lord's plans to fulfill the Book of Revelation and to bring us to the end of the age as we know it! I am on another forum and post on there in answer to others but don't post many of my own....as I spend too much time posting on this forum and then have them erased is for the birds (so to speak) as I have trouble posting and have to do it over and over again many times...just to get them shown on the CMD or the other forum...even have the same problem on FB, so don't post there much any more! May God Bless you and yours and keep you safe from all enemies, foreign and domestic! Amen! Keep up the good work!

Have a dr's visit today but sick so don't want to make the effort to get out but must or pay a no show fee! Please pray for me concerning my health and for the listing of my home for sale...have made efforts to get it listed, hopefully soon, but unable to really clean and have it not messed up with clutter! The older I become the messier I am....second childhood ya know! But used to be Dutch Scrub Clean! What happened??? :lol: :angel: Ma

Ma,the end of the age as we know it...........i feel it will be sooner rarther than later.I feel slightly out of sorts lately and i'm sure it's because something big is going to happen soon in this world.
I hope you feel much better soon,i've asked God if he can help you out a bit......i hope he listens to me,sometimes I feel unworthy of asking him for anything.I'd give you some of my health if I could to help you feel better,but I think you have more energy than me through you strength of faith.
Take it easy Ma,don't overdo it and i'm sure things will come good for you.
All the best,neil.

for me and also you! We aren't worthy without Jesus, but in His righteousness and holiness we are made worthy, so quit feeling that way! God hears and answers our prayers but according to His plans and in His timing for what is best for each of us and for His purpose! Read the Book of Psalm...it is good for encouraging and calming when we get stressed or too concerned in how things are going in the world! God is still in control of the whole heaven and earth and Jesus is alive and reigns forever more....satan can never win, for he was defeated when Jesus died, lived again and arose from the grave so that we might be saved and live eternally with our blessed Savior and Lord! Amen! :angel: Ma