Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone used the 4" Concentric for the Deleon or Umax

BillyBr

I purchased a Deleon today that has the Stock 9x8 and a (4" Concentric) . How effective is this coil, or would you use a 5.75

I've used it on several machines and like it for heavy trash or for getting around in tight locations. Not real deep, but spot on pinpointing and great to swing. I also have a 7" so haven't seen much need for the 5.75. It's a great little coil for what is meant to do.
HH
BB

I recently got a 4" hockey puck with a Silver Sabre uMax, and I also use it on my Pantera.
It hunts deeper than it's width.

Frankly, I'm considering swapping it off to get a 5.75 concentric.

I also have a 7 concentric that doesn't seem to get used much. I should dust it off and take it out more often.

The factory stock hole-in-center concentric is my favorite coil.

I like being able to see the pattern of the turf beneath the coil when pinpointing.

If the 5.75 had a hole-in-center, I'd already have one.

HH
rmptr

I went out to get a 4" coil for the DeLeon but when I saw it I changed my mind and got the 5.75". I put it on the last few months of summer last year and haven't taken it off. It works nice in trashy areas. I got it for the entrance on to the beach and around the beach house because it had multi signals with every sweep. I used it on the entrance to the beach and picked out 41 coins, a number of them wheaties. So those coins where there a long time. You can get close to the metal poles in the tot lots using it also. I am sure you could get closer with the 4" but it is sooooo small. Thanks for reading. Z