Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone tried.......

I own and use a Sunray FZ-12. I think it's a great coil. I've dug some deep coin with it attached to my CZ-3D. It's a good coil in depth. I really haven't ran across anything I don't like about it. It works well as advertised.

-Bill

I USE ONE ON MY CZ7A PRO. I LIKE ITS AREA OF COVERAGE AND DEPTH. THE TRADE OFFS I HAVE TO MAKE WITH IT IS MY INABILITY TO DO GOOD PIN POINTING WITHOUT THE USE OF MY DETECTORS PIN-POINTING FEATURE. USUALLY I DO SATISFACTORILY WITH OUT IT. I ONLY USE IT WHEN I'M HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING SOMETHING AND I'M GETTING FRUSTRATED. ALSO, BEING A BIGGER COIL ITS HEAVIER AND SO I HAVE TO CHANGE ARMS FREQUENTLY (I'M AN OLD GUY TOO!). I'M THINKING ABOUT DOING SOME HIP, CHEST, OR HARNESS MONUTING TO OFFSET THIS. ALL IN ALL, I'M SATISFIED WITH MY DECISION TO BUY IT. I DO PRIMARILY BEACH HUNTING SO IT WORKS FINE FOR MY USAGE. HOPE THIS HELPS.

Expect added weight, but no heavier than stock 10 inch..Covers a lot of ground and increases depth and personally had no problems pinpointing with same..For those large fields or beaches surely a nice acc. coil....