Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone heard how much longer before the small coil for the T2 is released?

I talked to them and they have been putting all there efforts into getting Fisher products developed and out the door. The small coil is still in the works and has not been forgotten. But Fisher products took priority.

I guess their big sellers are in the Fisher line right now. But I wouldn't want to accuse them of putting the "almighty dollar" ahead of their loyalty to their customers.

In saying that...I too would like to see a reply or update to this question. Maybe we'll never get a smaller coil for the T2? A scaled down version of the stock coil couldn't be that difficult to produce...IMO.

lIKE I SIAD BEFOR IF WE HAVE TO SEND THE T2 IN TO HAVE THEM CALIBRATE THE COIL TO THE T2. THEN HOW ARE THAY GOING TO SELL
ANY COIL,S BECAUSE OF THE EXSPENCE OF SENDING THE T2. i HAVE SENT MY T2 IN TWO (2) TIMES FOR REPAIR AND THAY HAVE
SIAD THAT THAY HAD TO RECALIBRATE THE COIL. DOSE THAT MEAN THAT A NEW SMALL COIL WILL HAVE TO BE CALIBRATED TOO.
JUST MY OP. HH DON